Thrive into Work - West Midlands Neurodiversity Service
Thrive into Work Neurodiversity Service offers employment support to people with neurodevelopmental conditions such as autism or ADHD .
The team also supports those who are in work but are at risk of losing their job or are on a period of sick leave.
You can receive this support if:
- You are out of work and want to work OR are on a period of sick leave or at risk of losing your job
- You have a neurodevelopmental condition such as autism or ADHD
- You are aged 18+ at the time of referral
If you want to join the Thrive into Work service, you will get:
- One-to-one support to suit your needs and employment goals
- Support from your health care team to help you manage any difficulties
- Advice on benefits to find out if being in work could increase your income
- Help with finding a job if you are not in paid employment
- Continued support once you have started in a job
- Help talking to your employer about your needs at work
- Regular and ongoing support online or by phone
For more information please contact the team on:
Phone: 01384 324645
If you would like to make a referral to the service, click here.